From: psyche-list-admin redhat com [mailto:psyche-list-admin redhat com]
On Behalf Of Eric Bourque
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:56 PM
To: psyche-list redhat com
Subject: Re: DVD-RW recorder causes IDE bus resets

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 12:21, Ted Zlatanov wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion, I'd like to stick with DVD-RW if at all
> possible.  I would love to know if anyone with a working Cendyne 4X
> DVD-RW drive is on this list and what their IDE setup is. if no one
> can help with the kernel errors I posted.

I have the Pioneer DVR-105 drive as well, and have no trouble with it
whatsoever. I've used it both as a master and a slave on different
channels. If there's anything in particular you would like me to check
out, let me know.

ide1: BM-DMA at 0xb808-0xb80f, BIOS settings: hdc:DMA, hdd:DMA
hdc: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive

Cheers,

Eric