Does Psyche support Q3 out of the box ?

Hi all,

I want to install Quake III on RH 8.0. Having installed it on previous RH versions, I remembre there was a lot of files (related to graphics) to download before installing Q3.

Is this still the same thing with Psyche ? Can I install Q3 directly or do I need to go and download some other files ?

Cheers in advance,

--
Once you've seen one nuclear war, you've seen them all.