Re: support for hyperthreading?

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 14:25, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> SA> Does the latest Linux Kernel support Intel's new HyperThreading
> SA> processors?
> No problems here; I don't know why the other posters say it doesn't
> work.

Steady on.  I just said I had read recently that HyperThreading support had
just been made available for 2.5.x, and drew the conclusion that such support
would be unlikely to appear in 2.4.x.  I never categorically stated that it
did not work; I don't have such as fancy CPU to test with. ;-)

--
Michael Wardle
Adacel Technologies