Re: Does Psyche support Q3 out of the box ?

Am Mon, 2003-03-10 um 22.03 schrieb Jesse Keating:
> On Monday 10 March 2003 13:10, Cédric Chausson wrote:
> > Is this still the same thing with Psyche ? Can I install Q3 directly or
> > do I need to go and download some other files ?
>
> Ran for me OOTB.

...if you don't use the pointrelease, you won't be able to play online
and you won't be able to use most of the mods, because 99% of all
Servers, available on this planet use the current release, not the one
you find on the CD, and most of the mods just work with the current
files.
If you install it from the box, the only thing you can do, is fiddel
around with your 3 bots, in your 5 maps,...

you'll miss most of the fun if you just chase the bots out of your box

Sandro