Q3 : not enough free space

Hello all,

After I load the Q3 installer it won't go past the first screen.

It tells me I don't have enough free space for the options selected. But a DF tells me I have ample free space in /usr.

I have done googling and Q3 FAQ research but saw nothing on this. Any ideas ?

--
When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
		-- Winston Churchill, on formal declarations of war