Re: partition table help

My bet is that you can recover with fips IF you made a back-up of your
MBR with fips, BEFORE deleting the partition. If not, and if XP is the
very important to you now, get the HD and put it in a Windows box
running PartitionMagic (recent version). You will - at least - have the
possibility to clone the XP partition, or move it to the beginning of
the disk and get it working again.
PS: Do it at your own risk, and do not blame me if the sky falls over
your head.
Also, after the storm goes away, take a look at the Partition-HowTo
documentation...

Look,

Renato Salles