Re: Mozilla Personal Address Book Corrupted

Around about 13/03/2003 12:30, Alessandro Oliveira typed ...
I know that this is not psyche specific, but I have a user that has an address book corrupted, is there any way to recover at least part of it ?

The .mab files /are/ text, but not exactly friendly! Your best bet is probably the moz newsgroup(s).

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature