Re: Mozilla Personal Address Book Corrupted

You can get many types of MUA's of which Mozilla can be one,
and you also get other programs like evolution, etc.

I have done some reading up, and I am wondering if the
${HOME}/.mozilla/default/*/Mail/hostname/inbox file is built
and mainted the same way sendmail builds the mail queue in
/var/spool/mail/[username]. My understanding of mozilla
is hazy, because I personally don;t use it at all.

What I am thinking is that if you can go into the mozilla file
above, it might be structired the same way that sendmail would
build it - several messages all in the same file. You could try backing up
the file, and then removing message blocks one at a time to try and single
out the offending message.

Don;t take my word for it - I am just making a shot in the dark based on my
sendmail experiences

Jason