Re: SV: Problem with IPtables

** Reply to message from Tomas Larsson <larssontomas telia com> on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:43:47 +0100

> Thanx.
> I've obtained gShield.
>
> But there is still the same problem.
> I can ping all machines on  internal network with IP or HOST.
> I can ping external hosts.
> I can ping my external IP and domain
> I can connect to Apache from within internal network with internal IP or
> host
> I can connect to external web servers.
>
> Everything is working
>
> Except
>
> I cannot connect to apache with domain or external IP

What is your default FORWARD policy? If it is DROP then you need to specifically allow packets both ways.

/sbin/iptables -L -v -n | grep FORWARD

jb

--
Jack Bowling                mailto:jbinpg shaw ca
Prince George, BC