Postfix SMTP Authentication

OH...and I thought I'd send my config from the main.cf file.  Is this
everything that needs to be taken care of for this file for SASL?  I get all
this except check_relay_domains.  Do I need to have some sort of
relay_domains file somewhere to x-reference?

smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

and under relay_domains:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
check_relay_domains

Thanks!
Corey