Re: rpm problems

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Wolfgang Rapp wrote:

> trying to install hylafax rh8 rpm package from hylafax.org but rpm
> hangs. I get Prepating packages for installation... after rpm -iv and
> then nothing else happend to rpm.
>
> I remove /var/lib/rpm/__db* and all /var/tmp/rpm* and then --rebuilddb
> but no success at all.
>
> Other packages could be installed.
> Anybody some ideas?

Ask on the rpm list. Jeff Johnson (the current rpm maintainer and author)
frequents that list and is usually very helpful for these type of problems.

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl rogueind com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....