Re: problem upgrading to Mozilla 1.3

>> Strictly guessing <<

Me too. But, I had an install problem the other day (not mozilla) and I'd like to add a line to your example.

>> Looking at the following list of files,
>> 1.3
>> 1.3a
>> 1.3b

OK, but what should I think if the list is:

1.3
1.3a
1.3b
1.3rc3

Should an 1.3rc3 go to the end of the list or the beginning?

If "rc3" means "release candidate 3", I think we want it at the beginning.

However, your hypothesis would explain my failed install.

BTW, I didn't give up yet, but further experiments will be on a test box not the one on my desk. <g>

Cliff Kent