USB question

	I'm unsure of the whole USB 2.0 thing.  I know it's the next USB
standard.  Does it work with RH 8?  I am looking to buy an external
CD-RW so I can use it on my Linux and Mac systems.  I had previously
bought a FireWire external but I can't get it to work with either system
(I am starting to think it's a bad drive but OC I didn't keep the
receipt or anything).

	Basically, if I buy a USB 2.0 drive will it work on my RH 8.0 system?

TIA,
Joe

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.