Samba Permissions

Hello All,

I have Samba running successfully and Win2K users are able to connect to the
share but they don't have access to Write to it.  In the Samba.conf  I have
create mode 0664 and directory mode 0775 should these permissions be set
differently?

I am also using the smbpasswd file for authentication , is there a way to
have samba use the Users Win2k password instead?

Thank You,

Will Mendez
T[2]
Mmmm...XSI