Re: smbclient frontend

when I type: smb://server/share, I'm prompted for a username & password. However, it's not accepting my pw. I know I have the right password. I even tried server\username and username server as my username. Are there any known issues with Konqueror 3.0.3-14(using KDE 3.0.3-8.3)?

Samuel Flory wrote:

Michael Wardle wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:42:28 -0800 Stephen Mah <steve mah oracle com>

Anyone know of a smbclient frontend that works on 8.0?

Recently both the Konqueror and Nautilus file managers have added seemless support for SMB browsing. Try entering:
in the location bar.

Otherwise, there's a few options, the one that comes to mind is
LinNeighborhood, but a search on Google or FreshMeat should find some

Better yet smb:// will let you browse the network.