Install of 8.0 in freezing at different points

I have the 3 CD image install disk for Redhat 8.0. I believe called ISO.

All three check out on the test before install.

I am installing on a 3.2gb drive that is formatted FAT32.

The install process seems to be going flawlessly but for some reason the
install stops and I have to turn the machine off and start the whole process
again.

I have tried this three times and each times it freezes at a different
point.  Once I even got close to the end.

I am installing the personal version as it recommends.

Any ideas?

---