fetchmail question

Hello all,
if I configure fetchmail to go pull mail from my ISP, can I then use a mail client inside my network on another computer to pull mail from my redhat box instead of directly from my ISP? Additionally, I've seen a utility called fetchmailconf in previous versions, is that available for redhat 8 or was it dropped?

Thanks in advance
John