Re: Psyche-list digest, Vol 1 #1160 - 16 msgs (I'm out of theoffice... (auto reply))

Thanks for contacting me, your email has been received.

Unfortunately I am out of the office and won't be returning until April
1.  I will respond to your note as soon as possible when I get back.

Thanks for your patience.  If you need immediate assistance please
contact Tim Loesch or Robert Maki.

 - Hal