SCO and RedHat?

Hi all:

Anyone's got experienced with the SCO UNIX? I'm going to try it next week.
But I'm a bit curious how it is different from RedHat or other Linux
distros.

I hope most of the commands and services are the same. Could anyone point
out some major differences? This will be my first time to use SCO. I'm not
turning away from RedHat (do not misunderstand); I'd just like to try it as
a friend of mine asked me to.

Thanks,
Vidol