Intel 845 graphics

Does anyone know how to get RH 8.0 to support the integrated intel 845 graphics card?  I found some info on Intel's and xfree86's websites, but I'm too new to linux to understand what's going on.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

My system is a dell dimension 2350.  RH installed fine, I just can't get X to work.

Thanks,
Tim

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com