keyboard problem: alt gr key

Hi all,

I'm using RedHat 8 for a few weeks and try to stop the need of Windows products. But now I have a problem which isn't that funny.

Sometimes - I cannot reproduce the problem - my Alt Gr key doesn't work the way it should. By pressing this key to write for example an [at] I get some special characters. Sometime it's enough to restart KDE, but I also got the same problem on the consoles.

I use RedHat 8 with KDE. All packages are from the distribution. I have a German keyboard with Windows keys.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian