dhcp-release - Solved

Hi,

Just thought I should tell how to do it in case anyone else runs in to
this problem.

I've tried just about everything but nothing worked.

After using SuSE for a day I switched to using their choice of
dhcp-client "dhcpcd" and after modifying /etc/rc.d/init.d/network to run
"dhcpcd -k" at shutdown it now seems to work. (dhcpcd is available from
http://www.phystech.com/download/)

--
Torgny