Re: Spam ?

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 09:39:27PM +0200, Marek wrote:
> Is this spam using redhat's name ? I have not heard of redhat 9 yet ?

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  Red
Hat never pre-announces version numbers and everybody that assumed the
next version was going to be 8.1 was wrong.  That's why we talk about
things like Phoebe and not 8.1.

http://www.redhat.com/mktg/rh9iso/

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA