Mozilla 1.3 and Realplayer plugin

I have just installed Mozilla 1.3 with GTK2 support.
My mozilla doesn't recognize Realplayer plugin (i.e. the file rpnp.so file that is /usr/lib/Mozilla-1.3/plugins) even if I use the About plugins: button.
And the plugin was working in 1.3b before upgrading. Shall I blame myself for upgrading to Mozilla with GTK2 support or is related to GCC libraries???

Regards

Antonio Montagnani