SPAM?

I also received a message from "Red Hat [redhat redhat chtah com]" which
was just an add to become a Red Hat Network subscriber. But I did
receive a letter from "Red Hat Network [dev-null rhn redhat com]" It
describes a new service to RHN subscribers which will allow them to
download the newest ISO before they are available retail or on Red Hats
ftp site.

Dave T.