Re: Red Hat 9

utorak 25. mart 2003. 12:58, naugaranch:
>  With all the problems I've had with Red Hat 8 - particularly on my
> server (still not running correctly and updated fully).  I've
> actually considered regressing to 7.2 on my server.

Well, I think that is why Red Hat introduced enterprise line of
operating systems. On one side is standard Red Hat distro, which is
cutting edge technology, often updated and maybe not-so tested. On the
other you have enterprise product based on RH 7.1. Old, good, well
tested code.
--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)