page not displayed for security reason

Hello everybody,

I've a Linux machine with RH8.0, and a windows2K machine. With Linux
machine i can't open some frames in a website
http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net (it gives a message that for security
reasons some pages/frames can't be displayed) while in windows machine i
can do that.I'm using mozilla browser and i've not specified that i don't
want to receive cookies, and i have not defined any firewall rules in that
computer.

What can be the possible cause of that?

I need some advice please

Cheers,