Re: Linux vs Windows

Sorry, I'm not agree.

More debatable. A lot of this tools has been developed by Microsoft under
pressure/demand of big customers who had no way to solve
monitoring/customization of his own servers. This developed tools has been
converted into standard tools from NT 4 to 2000.

Regards

Michael Smith <psyche custom87 net>@redhat.com con fecha 26/03/2003
07:09:16 p.m.

Por favor, responda a psyche-list redhat com

Enviado por:   psyche-list-admin redhat com

Destinatarios:     psyche-list redhat com
CC:

Asunto:   Re: Linux vs Windows

That's debatable. I'm in the middle of taking the MCSA, and let me tell
you, you just have to know where to get to the complexities. Most people
haven't even heard of Microsoft Management Console, the advanced
Registry Editor, etc. Microsoft just keeps those complexities away from
the general user.

-Michael