Re: RH hangs on large filetransfers Was[ Linux vs Windows]

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 07:36, Tomas Larsson wrote:
> Thing is that I've changed network cards cables etc. still the same problem.
> There is nothing in the logs. The RH box just goes into coma without any
> warning.
> It was a 400 MB website, about 1100 files and 60 directories, that I tried
> to copy to the RH box, through samba.

I just noticed this email; what sort of NIC do you have? What is the
chip on it?

The symptoms you describe sound just like the ones I used to have with
my RTL81*9 cards..

James

--
James McArthur james pcorp com au
Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.