Re: WineX

Hiya,

As an FYI, wine, from what i understand will not be included or
supported in RH 9, as the release-notes for the latest beta said wine is
removed due to developer constraints. If the latest beta became RH 9,
then that would mean it will not be there either, so also not supported
by RH. I also know that wineX does NOT work at all on the beta version.
Transgaming has given no response as yet to me on that one...

I really, really hope I am 100% wrong on that guess...

Regards,

Eric Burke