Re: About RH9 "usefulness"

> Perhaps everybody just needs a big foam clue bat attack on the differences
> between "Free as in speech" and "Free as in beer".

I snipped most as i agree with most. I like the statement of the clue
bat as well, and will use it back ;)

I have paid for boxed sets since 5.2, as I do appreciate what RH has
done and the work they continue to do. I also have a paid basic
subscription to RHN, which is a great service. No matter how you slice
it, much better way/cheaper then MS. My argument is that tools required
are removed from the distro. I almost had a few people convinced until
it was seen that some things are now gone that people can do on the MS
systems with no extra to install. Maybe I will still succeed, and will
know that when I can test drive 9 next week, and present cost numbers to
the powers that be. ;)

> --
> Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
> http://geek.j2solutions.net