Re: security updates ?

Hmm, I am pretty sure wine was included with RH 8.0.

Ed Wilts wrote:

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 12:39:47PM -0700, Guy Fraser wrote:

I don't know if you can trust security updates any more. The last glibc security update almost made
me loose my job because it wrecked software that was required by our support staff to do their jobs.

If you're running non-Red Hat packages on your systems, then you should test before you do a large rollout. I have not heard of any Red Hat supplied package breaking due to the glibc security update.