Re: RH 9.0 - changelog?

On Saturday 29 March 2003 13:26, Oisin C. Feeley uttered:
> Just out of interest, what is it that LILO can do that GRUB cannot at
> present?  I've enjoyed the switch from LILO to GRUB, but I only use it
> for relatively simple things.

There are certian dualboot situations that grub can't handle I've seen, grub
can't be used on nforce2 chipsets it seems, and there were a couple others,
but they aren't fresh on my mind.  I've been using grub since 7.2, and I
never looked back (when I could help it).

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: