Re: SV: Spam ? (RH9)

On Sat, 2003-03-29 at 15:24, Guy Fraser wrote:

> >>Well, I do know that it's incredibly arrogant and misleading to jump from
> >>v8.0 to v9.0 without any intermediate steps. NOBODY in the software world
> >>does that without some serious serious feature additions. RH9 will be
> >>nothing more than some normal updates. Xfree 4.3, a (still broken) Apache
> >>2.0/PHP, a slightly newer KDE/Gnome, and what else?
> >
> >	What planet are you on?  Let's see, off-hand I can thing of two much
> >bigger jumps; Solaris 2.7 to Solaris 8 & Slackware 4.x to Slackware
> >7.x.  I think you're being a little touchy or something.
> How does that make sense to you?

	You said "NOBODY in the software world" jumps release numbering like
this.  I prove you are talking out of your ear.  The only responce you
should make now is, "Yes, you are right.  I was wrong."

	Man, I need to kick myself for getting sucked into this crap again.

Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
		Fred Rodgers - 1928-2003