Re: about quotacheck

http://www.europe.redhat.com/documentation/mini-HOWTO/Quota.php3
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 5:07 PM
Subject: about quotacheck

Hi, I will appreciate your help for this problem.

I would like to set up quota on /home. and I have added usrquota and grpquota in the corresonding line of /etc/fstab.

but when I run this command:
quotacheck -avug
to try to create the file aquota.group and aquota.user. I got the following error:
"Cannot get quotafile name for /dev/sda10"

what I shall do to solve this? my linux version is Red Hat Linus 8.0 (kernal 2.4.18). Thanks!

Regards,
Yabing Chen