Quota Problems

Hello,

I have set up quota on a test server and populated it with 1500 accounts.
I have set up squirrelmail and sendmail.
I am wondering how I would get the warnquota function to work on this
server. I cannot find good documentation on this. I am wondering when my
quota fills up what happens to the inbound mail that does not fit? I have
seen that I cannot find it in queue or in queue in the other sending
server. Does it go to the bit bucket? I would think that the mail would
bounce somewhere. But I cannot find any evidence of this after looking at
the logs.

Thanks