Backup remote machine to local tape drive

Title: Backup remote machine to local tape drive

I recall a discussion, it may not have been here, about backing-up a remote machine to a local tape drive.  I have a Linux 8.0 box on the network with no tape drive.  I have a Linux 9.0 box with a tape drive on the same network.  Is there any way to backup the 8.0 box from the 9.0 box?

-Channon