RE: Driver disk for FastTrak100 RAID

Try looking at this site: http://members.rogers.com/sith.warrior.  His
drivers work for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: psyche-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:psyche-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Georg Balmer
Sent: May 2, 2003 6:57 AM
To: psyche-list redhat com
Subject: Driver disk for FastTrak100 RAID

I know there was some discussion on this list about making a
driver disk for the FastTrak100 RAID controller.

Promise has drivers only for  RH73 if I am correct.

Since I need to install RH80 on a Intel S845WD1-E with two hard drives
(RAID)
I am interested in hints, urls and ideas how this can be achieved.

Can anybody help me with this.

Regards
Georg Balmer