Re: Reaching windows-files

> Ton Sonneveldt wrote:

> I tried to mount my c:\ and d:\ after the installation with
> mount -t vfat /dec/hda1 / mnt
> but I get different messages that I cannot mount the file system in this
way.

as ROOT do

cd /mnt/
makedir c
makedir d

this was first step :-)

now if you want it mounted on reboot edit /etc/fstab

/dev/hda1 /mnt/c auto default  0
/dev/hda2 /mnt/d auto default  0

check what partions to mount with fdisk /dev/hda press p and note where it
is :)

if you only want them mounted somethimes, change default to noauto