Kill user login session

Hi,
I have a user session that has been logged in for a couple of days.
I know the user has logged out, but I can't figure out how to kill
the session.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Leonard

Automatically inserted lawyer supplied blurb follows

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.