Re: DVD / CD's on RH

Jason Dale wrote:
Hi,

I know that this is probably impossible, but is there a way
for me to 'read' or mount a DVD on a normal CD-RW drive?
or at least try to take a snapshot of the data and write
it on a normal CD?

You must have a DVD drive to read a DVD, because it uses a shorter wavelength laser. If you have access to a DVD you could copy the DVD data to the hard drive, and then split that to burn on CD.

Forrest