[publican-list] Comments in XML files, good, bad, or ugly?]

Lana Brindley lbrindle at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 22:11:43 UTC 2008

Yay for top posting! ;-)

Silas,

I guess I'm in a position where I don't use it, so I don't really mind
if it's there or not. With that in mind, perhaps we should be looking at
it like a choice matter. If we leave the ability out, then no one can
use it. If we put it in, then writers can choose to use it or not,
depending on how they work.