[publican-list] Am I missing some packages?

Jeffrey Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Sun Aug 23 22:50:49 UTC 2009

Andrew Ross wrote:
> ----- mhideo at redhat.com wrote:
>
>> Let's sync up tomorrow as I have the same problem in my fresh
>> install.
>>
>> On 20/08/2009, at 1:41 PM, Chester Cheng <ccheng at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When running "publican build" commands such as "publican build
>>> --formats=html,pdf --langs=en-US", I keep getting error messages
>> like:
>>> Begining work on en-US
>>> Starting html
>>> Using XML::LibXSLT on /usr/share/Publican/xsl/html.xsl
>>> runtime error: file /usr/share/Publican/xsl/xhtml-common.xsl line
>> 1113
>>> element call-template
>>>

> Chester and Mike,
>
> RHEL 5.3 box gives me the same error.
> I have perl-XML-LibXSLT-1.58-1.el5.x86_64 installed.
>
> It's throwing that error up over a para template.. I'm sure Jeff will be able to provide more info when he gets back ;)

$ head -n 1113 /usr/share/Publican/xsl/xhtml-common.xsl | tail -n 1
       <xsl:call-template name="dir"/>

This is the text direction changes added to DocBook HTML XSL well after
RHEL5 was shipped. I'll add a version dep to the publican spec file.

docbook-style-xsl-1.75.1-2.el5 is in the internal yum repo, so if you
run 'yum update' you should get the right version.

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Software Engineer