[publican-list] tables inside paras

Lana Brindley lbrindle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 00:51:06 UTC 2009

Joshua Wulf wrote:
> I'm using a formalpara and putting a table inside the para section.
> Publican seems to be removing the "empty" para tag and breaking my build.
>
> Here's the source:
> https://svn.devel.redhat.com/repos/ecs/JON/2.1/Managed_Resources_Guide
>
> Expected behaviour? Any suggestions on an alternative approach?

Josh,

Just a thought - have you tried putting it inside a normal para (rather
than inside a formalpara)? I know that <para>s nested under
<formalpara>s tend to act very differently to ordinary <para>s.
Something like this maybe:

<para>This a sentence about the table</para>
</formalpara>
<para>
</para>

Just a thought.