[publican-list] Publican 1.0 nearly here

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Nov 1 11:54:58 UTC 2009

On 11/01/2009 07:05 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> The long-awaited Publican 1.0 and its brand package for Fedora will
> appear in Rawhide shortly. The current state for other versions of
> Fedora is as follows:
>
> Fedora 12
>
> Packages built; Fedora 12 is currently in freeze prior to release.
>
> Fedora 11
>
> (...snip...)
>
> Fedora 10

Should any of these take too long, please let me know. As a
provenpackager, I can build new versions of these packages if and when
current owners/maintainers don't respond (they should if there's a
roadblock, or if they don't have time, and things like that).

If they say anything like that ("I have no time") in the bug, please
keep in mind that we can do the work ourselves and they just have to
give us the go-ahead.

-- Jeroen