[publican-list] Suggesting /usr/share/publican instead of /usr/share/Publican

Christopher Curran ccurran at redhat.com
Mon Oct 26 23:54:52 UTC 2009

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> On 10/26/2009 07:42 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
>> Try dowloading the beta from here and see if it works for you:
>> https://fedorahosted.org/publican/wiki/PublicanBetaAnnounce
>>
>> If that doesn't work, what do you need from the beta that isn't in the
>> version of Publican that you're currently using?
>>

> Just a few small things with bigger impact:
>
> - tables in PDF
> - correct indentation of formalpara's in orderedlists (again mainly PDF)

That's not the best way to use docbook. Try procedures with titles at
the beginning of steps:

<procedure>
    <step>
        <title>Creating an awesome album</title>
        <para>In this step you write an awesome song.</para>
    </step>
    <step>
        <title>The important stuff</title>
        <para>????</para>
    </step>
    <step>
        <title>Profit</title>
        <para>Reap some megabucks.</para>
    </step>
</procedure>

I find procedures are much better than orderedlists in almost every way.