[publican-list] Quick intro, small patch, and one question

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Apr 15 13:58:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
> >Since I'm also a Debian developer and since the publican package was out
> >of date in sid, I started co-maintaining the package and just uploaded
> >1.6.2 to Debian unstable. In the process, one of our QA tool spotted a
> >typo in the POD documentation, a small patch is attached, please apply it.
>
> Thanks, applied.

Not completety, you hand-applied it and missed that the patch was fixing 3
typos on the same line (the one spotted by lintian was s/suplied/supplied/
and I also fixed s/it's/its/).

> >I have many <ulink href=""/> (i.e. without content) that I would like to
> >see formatted as block (with a small sign in front) instead of inline and
> >wondered if such customization could be made with a custom brand.
>
> Brands can override the XSL in anyway. The easiest way is to copy
> the original template from the Publican or DocBook XSL in to you
> brands html/pdf/html-single xsl file and then change it to match
> your requirements.

Glad to hear that, I will look into it, thanks.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/