[publican-list] Trouble changing a book's title

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Tue Feb 9 23:19:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have created a document using publican as follows:

publican create --name guide --brand JBoss --type book

(I intend to create a guide for one of our examples). This generates all
the appropriate files, including guide.xml. However, once I change the
title of the book in Book_Info.xml, the documentation won't build using
publican anymore. For example, once I change it to:

<bookinfo id="book-guide-guide">
<title>Example Guide</title>

the publican build will look for a file named Example_Guide.xml (and
will fail).

My question is whether there is a way to have a book title that is
different from the name of the documentation xml (i.e. the intended
title is much longer than Example Guide and I'm not sure I want to
create a file which such a long name; also, if the title changes, the
build with break, so I would like to avoid that as well).

Thanks,
Marius