[publican-list] Propose pushing 1.4 - In Action

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 06:46:21 UTC 2010

On 01/29/2010 09:45 AM, Jeffrey Fearn wrote:
> FYI Publican 1.4 is in the process of being pushed.
>
> The tar and spec file have been uploaded to
> https://fedorahosted.org/releases/p/u/publican/

Since the tarballs of all previous versions are also available from the
same address, I was wondering whether anyone wanted or needed us to keep
tagging the SVN repo?

Mikhail, I remember that you requested tags in the repo, but I think
that was before you realised where the tarballs were available?

We don't use these tags internally, so if nobody in the wider community
needs them either, we can stop tagging :)

Cheers

Rudi