[publican-list] Off-line website on user's machine

Joshua Wulf jwulf at redhat.com
Wed Jul 14 22:26:19 UTC 2010

Eclipse has a help system where eclipse plugins can integrate their
help, providing a user with a single view of all their help files at
their finger tips.

What possibilities are there that we could provide a similar setup with
Publican, using the off-line website? My idea is that the publican
website could be a cross-platform Yelp, where we would have a single
database and as new products are installed their documentation would be
added to the same place, rather than having multiple publican websites
on a single machine.